Searching

I have removed the search box because it was not working but the search box in the title bar seems to.


Monday 16 February 2015

A Word about Moving

I have now moved into a very satisfactory ground floor flat. It is going to suit me very well. I don’t intend ever to move again.

I’m sure most of you are much too smart to make the following elementary mistake. I thought about the process of packing and got two guys to do it. I thought about the actual move. The guys hired a van and moved me and my boxes into the flat. They then said goodbye. This was dumb because my creakiness meant that I had no chance of unpacking everything and putting it away. Fortunately I bethought myself of a capable and practical friend and her handsome and intelligent son. I now have an internet connection.

There are three parts to moving – not two!



No comments:

Post a Comment